Friday, October 17, 2008

Most passers-my love(ice vermisse dich)








His blue eyes,
An incredible love.
you lift the place does not belong u,i still stay here...i know there are places where u. I smiled because I hurt. I cried because I hurt. I do not look, but also sad because I am. I do not want you to leave, you held my hand, familiar with the habits of the temperature. My emotions, I shall feel forward.: I understand that. I would also like the love child of the need to rely on., look back. . Scenes of great memories in my life.i won't think that i have to lost,also i won't think that i need to hold. i did, i never follow u said. Would you like that, I as a third party.
You said you believe in, I learned independence. My feelings against my sense of progress. It is the time to face now.... I can not put up with you is not every day. I can only into the air in memory.Waiting for your time ,i just can be u the person who pass my my life.You are my most familiar, most passers-by love. I put my life since then become invisible. . With the wind blowing me any corner of the . ......



No comments: